• Peer support from a national, regional and local network of experienced professionals working in the SEMH field.
• Reduced residential and day delegate fees for the National Conference.
• The opportunity for your students to be recognised and celebrated in the National Awards.
• Participation for the staff and students at your school to demonstrate their creativity in the National Creative Awards.
• Monthly Document Summary Service providing relevant and useful information about the education sector.
• Discounted rates with relevant service providers.
Full Membership – £425 p/a
Open to all maintained, non-maintained independent schools for SEMH and PRUs.
Associate Membership – £318.75 p/a
Open to allied groups and individuals working in the field of SEMH.
Simply download and complete the Membership Registration Form below and email it back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or return it by post to engage in their future, PO Box 451, Horley, RH6 6AW.
We’ll send you an invoice and your membership benefits will begin as soon as we receive payment.